the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Friday, July 16, 2010

The shaman hits 20


Today the shaman hits level 20, now i can get my first mount so traveling thru the world gets more easier and faster than running on foot. At 16 I got my ghost wolf form, running speed at 40% and 60% on the mount.





My first encounter with the opposite faction. A gnome mage doing some fishing.



The shaman's ghost wolf form under the full moon.


At Ogrimmar, trying out some level 80 gears. Way better than my crappy gear.


Candid shot running around the Barrens.


The shaman's first visit to Thunder Bluf, home of the Big Cows the Taurens.


Running an instance with a group, thank you dungeon finder tool.


I remember the days I used to run Deadmines as an Alliance. For the Horde!


Mount up.


Running back to Ogrimmar to auction some loots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors