the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Friday, November 26, 2010

Pork Adobo with Ashitaba

Pork adobo with Ashitaba by my sister
For those of you wondering, what is "ashitaba" click here. This is an alternative way to make your regular dishes healthy using ashitaba leaves or commonly known as "Tomorrow's Leaf"

You can basically use it as a garnishing, to common Filipino Dishes. Already used ashitaba in "Tokwa't Baboy," Papaitan, Nilaga/Bulalo, Sinigang  both on Pork and Fish. Sorry I have no images when I cooked them five or more months ago.

Later on I will do post them as I cook them.




Ashitaba Keiskei
Here are more photos of the fresh ashitaba planted in my backyard.




Ashitaba



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors