the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lechon Kawali and Pancit Habhab Delight

Lechon Kawali
This is what the shaman prepared for dinner lastnight, Lechon Kawali non-fry and Pancit Habhab. Thanks to Connie over at homecookingrocks.com for the wonderful idea. It turned out well, crispy and oil free.

After boiling the pork belly slab with salt pepper, onion and garlic. I let it cool for a few hours without the pork stock.

Then shoved it to a turbo broiler, I didn't preheated tho, took me 40 minutes under 325 farenheit.

Even though it didn't popped that much, the skin has the similarity to lechon baboy (Roast pork) skin.



Liempo after boiling
Here is a shot of the boiled pork before cooking. Followed by Pancit habhab photos.

I am no chef I just love cooking and eating. Bon Apetit!

Chopping


Pancit Habhab from Los Banos, Laguna

Pancit Toppings

Pancit Habhab



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors