the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Resonance Speaker

CD-R King Resonance Speaker
Recently got curious about a resonance speaker I saw at cdrking pavilion mall in binan.

The shaman was urged to take a look at and, googled it up. Next thing is I grabbed one. Resonance by definition, "in physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to oscillate with larger amplitude at some frequency than others."

"Resonance occurs when a system is able to store and easily transfer energy between two or more storage mode" (wikipedia)
In this case, Resonance speaker Produces sound and transfer it to any flat surface the

speaker gets in contact with. Producing an amplified sound or sound "alive." That's how I describe it. Sound is really good when it get contact with a wooden table, glass or plastic(my Acer).
USB attachment, Sound Card

The speaker when you lift it with your hand, produces a little to no sound at all, very faint. but when you place it over a flat surface like a table, the sound emits from table and produces a good sound clarity.

This speaker has a USB plug, and its own sound card. I tested it with ordinary 3.5 mm jack to directly use sound signals from my headset out. It doesn't resonate. So I assumed there is a power source that the USB wire it comes with has embedded on it.
Below is a video I tested it with the movie transformers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors