the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Good service is the key to keep customers happy

Yuki thanks you SM Advantage Contact Center
I have this Sm Advantage card, that they swipe when you shop at any Sm department stores or SM supermarket. I have been using it when I buy groceries or shopping at SM. I was wondering how can I track how many points I earn, so I can keep track and use the points when I get enough points. They have a website for that at sm-advantage. I enrolled my card but having some trouble because the PIN code is wrong, First I thought must be a system glitch, then I tried again today. It's really wrong. I saw an email address to contact I got from the website. Tried emailing it, I am not expecting a response anyway, it is weekend and off-office hours.



I was surprised, I got a response from Khristine M. Mercolesia, SM Advantage Contact Center. She asked about my details, and I replied promptly, after a few minutes, I got another reply and she said, my PIN has been reset and I should try again. And it worked. I am impressed about the fast response time this contact center from SM, compared to other companies based in the Philippines who have contact centers locally.

I am happy about the fast service they provided, this should be the kind of service we need. Direct to the point, no alibi, no "30% is the acceptable speed for 1mbps BS"  Anyway, this is just another random day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors