the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Figma Yuki Nagato Witch Version Unboxing


Green Tea anyone?
I recently acquired Figma 015: Yuki Nagato Witch Version. Last Saturday, August 28th, 2010 from ebay seller loveonesixth*2010. A guy I would say the "veteran" Collector, manage to have take good care of an unboxed copy of this figma. Last words he left me before bidding goodbye was, "take good care of her." I would say, "I will because Yuki is very special to me."
Yuki checking out a mobile phone



This is from my first look at her, box beside
her is Hatsune Miku

This photos were taken from my camera phone, so pardon me for some blurry images.
Seal on the top box still intact
Box print at the back

Having hard time posting photos to arrange it nicely on this post.









2 comments:

Brad Farless said...

You shopping for a new mobile phone? By the way, if you do try out the Windows Live Writer, get the beta 2011 version. It's got a much nicer interface.

Unknown said...

hello brad, no. just a screen my wife left. I am having hard time re-arranging photos here on blogger, when my post have more photos than words. =D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors