the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Friday, August 27, 2010

Cleaning up my 500GB backup drive.

I was sorting thru my backup drive and found some old photos, worth sharing. Taken from my old camera phone Nokia 6680.
Seafood platter

A fuuny sign at a public restroom. "This is not a urinal,
this is the right place to throw up"
Workspace
PC-Unlimited
A Jurasic Laptop 
Yes its working. Bootstrapped

My Old favorite Seafood platter, At Cocohub. A funny sign at a restroom. And a few pictures from Pc-Unlimited at Target Mall days.

2 comments:

Brad Farless said...

I have 3 external HDDs. Two 500s and one 320. All of them are almost full of movies, anime, music and photo backups. I really do need to clean them out. Some of the stuff on there I'll definitely never watch again.

Unknown said...

wow must have been a lot of collections. i only have a few movies in my usb 500GB external, also have a 160GB SATA drive sitting around, just a mirror of my old backup before i got the portable 500GB. i still got 100 plus GB free before hitting the no more space threshold.lol

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors