the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Shaman and his first figma

Yuki Nagato Commander Version
And so the shaman wants to start his figma collection. For his first figma he's eyeing to buy Hatsune Miku or Yuki Nagato. Been looking at several online shop but since this particular figmas are mostly sold out. Luckily found someone selling both figmas in good unopened box condition.



Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Series
The question now is, who will be the first? Hatsune or Yuki? Currently I have Yuki Nagato figure I grabbed from 2009 Toycon or was it Comicon at SM Mega Trade Hall. It is just a small figure the space commander version.

Yuki Nagato School Uniform Version
Danny over at dannychoo.com inspires me. Since as a kid I have been a dormant anime lover, always liked watching movies of the same genre but never had enough urge to collect or own some toys in this department. Until now, I have been thinking why not? It waked the kid inside me. I want to have atleast start this hobby.

So for now, I will be thinking about who to buy first and will post who will it be. My first figma.
Yuki Nagato Witch Version

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Figma are a wonderful way to kick start a collection! My boyfriend and I started out with the Fighting Waitress Mikuru Figma and then we found ourselves going from 1 Figma to 10 in a matter of months.

Goodluck and I hope you're happy with whatever girl you decide to order, I'd love to own that Miku Figma someday. :D

Unknown said...

hello thank you for the kind inspiration, yes we're both exited for our first figma and nendos also. =D

yes miku is so beautiful to have, but yuki has been with us for quite awhile now. that makes it harder to decide. we can spare only for one item at a time.

looking forward to your review with miku when you get her.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors