the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Watermark Orientation

Wishlist Figma 014-Miku Hatsune

I posted an article about batch watermarking in linux here. A problem for me is locating the watermark on the images to my preferences, recently found out the correct syntax for the -gravity. Which is "center" for center, "north" for top and "southeast" for bottom right. So edited my script from tuxtweaks, and edit a new watermark that has yuki on it. here are more photos and images from last time with the new watermark.

On with the others photos.



Yuki's Box

Yuki's stuff
I increased the dissolve percentage to 70% from a previous 30%. To Increase the visibility of yuki's image.

Also added the string 
"-gravity southeast"
to place my new watermark image on the lower right.

It's funny, I accidentally posted this article with no title. So blogger fetched the first sentence on this article and used it as a url.
Yuki Nagato
Ham and Chiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors