the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Have you ever wondered what's the new Globe Wimax BM622i user password is?

BM622i
New BM622i modems being issued and released by Globe has new user passwords. To date, there is no known exploit to hack the admin user for this new set of modems that I am aware of. If your BM622 modem is not a patched firmware, unlocking its admin settings still works as I have posted here before. Now a new generation of modems such as BM622i has new passwords to begin with, the old user-user combo trick doesn't work anymore.

So have you ever wondered what's the password? 


Read more and I'll tell you what.



Fire up your favorite browser and punch in http://192.168.1.254 or http://192.168.254.1 (Sorry I was writting from memory, will do update this when I get close to a BM622i) 
Username:  user
Password:  0SlO051O
That's "zero," Capital "S," lower cap "l" (L), Capital "O," another "zero," Five (5), One (1), Capital "O"

This works with BM622i only. So if you have the same modem such as shown in the picture above, test it and let me know if it works for you by hitting me up in the comments.

UPDATE SEPT. 22, 2011: Thanks to Ersatzreifen for suggesting a solution to get the admin password for BM622i Modems thru this link.  It seems that the "user" password is limited to selected modems tho.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors