the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

caliraya fun run...

I took off from my house at 7:08 am, and head for a non-stop sprint to caliraya. NOS took off from Shell pugon, at supposedly 6 am. I set for 80-100 kph pace, at 9.05 am i reached the caliraya junction along the highway, stopped over for rest and a smoke. Thinking about my next course, to wait at caliraya or head for famy, the official stop-over from marilaque.

At 9.30 decided to head for famy, three towns from my location. And set speed for cruising speed. I reached petron famy at around 9.40 - 10.00 am. NOS just arrived there, resting. I bought my first water drink.

Then, we headed for caliraya.

The guys liked to go to caliraya lake from behind, by route of pagsanjan, cavinti to caliraya and back to the highway. So we passed by the caliraya junction and headed for pagsanjan.

In this part of the flock I was located at the middle, in front of me is the spearhead pack and behind me is the sweeper pack. As we are track the twisties of cavinti, I noticed that the guys are separated for 10 to 20 minutes away from each other I found myself at the middle. I decided to go faster to catch up with the spearhead pack, but unconsciously didn’t notice they took a straight ahead way, while I took a right turn, and made a faster pacing. At this point, I was separated from the flock. On my mind I need to go faster to catch up until I noticed, "wait a second, I'm in lusiana already" its way too far from caliraya. So I decided to head back, I was 2 towns away, and took a right turn where I should have taken a straight awhile back.

I’m running at 80-100 kph on straights and cornering 50-80 kph to catch up. I stopped by at Japanese garden. I took a leak and have a smoking break and decided to continue the path. I reached Caliraya Lake at around 11:00 approximately, and got a call from the guys. They said they where at the junction waiting for me at the base of the hill. It's around 7kms away from my location. Then headed there to catch up.

And there I am together with the group again at the junction, rested for awhile and headed back with the group to siniloan or famy for lunch. It’s around lunch time already and my tummy's growling. Here we rested at a convenient lomi house, where we rested and had lunch. We also discussed several issues concerning riders about MMDA's ordinance against our trusty helmets.

I bid goodbye to the gang from there after lunch, and headed back home from sta cruz route. Arrived home around 2.30 pm, I was too tired to even move and think.





Ride Pic Slideshow Here!

I don’t have pics here, I was always missing in action when they took pics =s

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors