the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Goodbye Google Adsense, Hello Yahoo Bing Network

Screenshot from Media.net
This is a good year for me and dashaman.com, Recently been invited to an ad network Media.net that is running the show for Yahoo! and Bing Network.

I have implemented the ad codes and displaying three add units, for two days running. So far it is performing very well. I can go longer than my previously disabled Google Adsense Account.



Screenshot from Media.net


I was very upset when a sudden spike had caused my Adsense Account to register invalid clicks from the temporary burst of traffic, I tried to appeal for re-activation twice. They stood firm, I am on of those guys that doing it honestly and suddenly flagged by the system. Anyway, I have moved on and it's been a year without adsense profit.

Media.net came into the helm of Yahoo! and Bing Network Contextuals ads.
  • Media.net will exclusively manage all technology, business operations and relationships with respect to publishers worldwide for the program.
As stated from their website, they are still running a beta invite only and later will launch officially this year.. Thank you for the invite Mr. Akshat R-Publisher Development.You may visit Media.net and request for invites if you decided to opt in. So far so good, They also have good support.

5 Things why Media.net


1.  Generate Incremental Revenue with minimal effort. - It is easy to integrate the codes into your existing website.
2.  Focused only on publisher with premium content. - That's a good deal when you spend time writing about unique contents.
3. Top brand advertiser and 100% fill rate. - That's a huge network of advertiser having your precious page real-estate with good impressions.
4. Highly relevant ads that enhance user experience - Keywords targeting, Contextual ads.
5. Real Support, personalized attention and service - Like I said, they are very accomodating and have great support.

One more thing I like about it, They have Paypal, no more checks in the mail or Western Union. Stay-tuned for more updates with Media.net on board.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors