the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

A Troll is born

Figuratively speaking, My Baby boy, opens his eyes to a new and bigger world called life.

Alaric Gavin, or "buns" (a new brother to "ham" and "chiz", I know I have funny nicknames for my babies).
gave me a blank stare when I first saw him at the nursery, a few hours later. He's beside my wifey's bed, crying when he wakes up, use up his diapers with baby poo. That's right, I changed his diapers, his first one actually. The same way on my two girls.

Watching him sleep makes me think of the future ahead, what would he be like as a troll, err a kid. Where will he be interested on doing and all kinds of stuff that runs around my head. For now, I will enjoy his childhood, the same way I enjoy my baby girls childhood.

Random stills from the hospital after this break.



A view from our room at noon.

Parking

The dreaded Dietary Meal, Lunch.

Baby buns first smile for the camera.

peon: work! work!

My seamless Desktop.

Dinner









0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors