the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Journey of a Troll Shaman

I've started a new troll shaman in a whole new world. The harsh world of a pvp realm, where meeting an opposite faction possess a threat. I am now a bonafide Horde. I was a former Alliance, played as a warrior and a shaman. I am new to the journey where all hordes takes. When Cataclysm hits the shelf I would like to try rolling with a worgen, but I wouldn't be a shaman anymore. Since there are no shamans for worgen class.




My first visit to Ogrimmar with this troll.


And my new haircut at the barber shop.


Resting at the Barrens.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors