the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Friday, July 02, 2010

Why the shaman?

I play as a shaman in World of Warcraft, Alexstrazsa Realm US. As an elemental spec for DPS and as a Healer for Instance and Raid.

I miss WoW, haven't been playing for about a month now.



She's a draenei shammy named ninei. Actually she's my wife's toon. She leveled her up to 50ish, and i continued it to 80 and also geared her up to pre-icecrown citadel gear worthy.

Since there will be a new patch this november it will be fun to be back ingame again.

By the way, i do play wow on linux. I think i posted somewhere about "How to play world of warcraft on linux," i forgot where, i also have tweaking tips to gain FPS boost when you use wine to play wow.

After i get to fix my Acer running linux, i'll post another How to guide here, so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors