the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Yuki's First Photo shoot with the shaman

Rock on
Here are some photos taken last week. After I got Yuki home.


I decided not to make a review about this figma for the reasons that I was too overwhelmed and excited to have my first figma figure.

Quality is superb, with a lot of action poses you can make. She can stand on her own with a lot of accessories she comes with, hands for different uses, her witch costume, the cat, the guitar and all. I liked and very much satisfied with her. She will be a big part of this blog to be there as the shaman goes and documents everyday life inside and outside World of Warcraft.

I'm too lazy to put watermarks on the photos, as I haven't got any batch watermarks yet available for Ubuntu. So for those of you who like the photos, if your going to use it somewhere don't forget to link or credit me.


So on with the photos.

Yuki with her Electric guitar


Yuki's Sexy pose

Impostor! -Yuki


Yuki with Yuki and T800



Ohh look there a big panda! -yuki

Next on my wishlist is a Miku Hatsune. Stay tuned as we go along the path of figure collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors