the shaman

life of a troll shaman inside and outside world of warcraft...

leaderboard

Monday, September 06, 2010

Batch Watermark using Imagemagick Script

Here is a a sample of batch work I tested it with

Finally got some script thanks to tuxtweaks.com.  Using my same template, here are some of the photos and screens.

I tweaked the script to adjust to my preference, like changing the scale, watermark image folder location, removed the -gravity center to default it to the edge.

I am still waiting a reply on tuxtweak asking for help on some other options on how to place the watermark other than this locations.

Below are more pictures and images I tested with the script. If you guys on Ubuntu want to do the same,

head over at tuxtweak.com article on how to do it posted here.

Ninei's wishlist Figma 014 Miku Hatsune
Box print

Figma 015 Accessories
Yuki Nagato
Ham and Chiz
The photos are renamed as a new file with
_wm.jpg filename

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adbox

2013_06_03_AFF_Mobiles_300x250

My Visitors